|Name||Lover's Hair Salon Colouring Shampoo 5 BROWN|
|SKU (Item code)||9700039|
|Brand||Lover's Hair Salon|
|Country of origin||Korea|
|Product volume/weight||2x 60ml|
|Unit width (mm)||100|
|Unit height (mm)||177|
|Unit depth (mm)||60|
|Unit gross weight (kg)||0.2|
No Ammonia. Permanent. No Staining. Convenient. Quick & Easy. Gentle On Scalp
- Vibrant, fade-resistant colour and shine
- Shampoo your hair while you colour
- Helps protect hair from dryness and damage.
- Leaves hair smooth and silky.
- Pleasant fragrance - No Ammonia, herbal based.
- Mental on scalp, no itching or tingling sensation.
- Colour washes off skin immediately, no stain.
- Non drip cream - No mess application.
Hair colouring as you shampoo hair - Since it can be applied with your hands as you shampoo your hair, the application is very easy and quick.
Quick grey hair coverage - It takes only 7 - 8 minutes for grey hair coverage, so you can also finish the colouring process while taking a shower.
Henna Oriental Herbs - The advanced formula enriched with high concentration of henna, squid ink, oriental herb extracts significantly reduces damage to hair, maintaining your hair's health and silkiness.
Hair protecting effect - The soybean protein included in the formulation protects hair cuticle from damage, leaving hair healthy and silky.
No ammonia - It is a pleasant colouring experience with a fresh scent without the strong ammonia smell.
FOR INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION, WHICH IN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE. IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW THE PRECAUTIONS BELOW:
- A skin allergy test must be done 48 hours before each use of this product to avoid reactions. Take no risk. (see the instruction leaflet).
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT: - if you have already had a reaction to a hair colourant. - if your scalp is sensitive, itchy or damaged, or if you have scalp abrasions.
- BLACK/HENNA TATTOO: if you have ever had a black henna tattoo, at any time in your life, you are at greater risk of an allergic reaction. DO NOT USE this product unless youÕve conducted a skin allergy test 48 hours before use.
If after colouring or on the following days you experience problems such as skin or scalp itching, skin or scalp rash, swelling to eyes/face and blistering, seek medical advice.
This product contains ingredients which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye damage. If developer or colouring shampoo mixture gets into eyes, flush immediately with a large amount of water and seek medical advice.
If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin with running water.
Poisons Information Centre : Australia 13 11 26 | New Zealand 0800 764 766 | United States 800 222 1222
- Do not use this hair colour over metallic dyes, compound hennas, hair colour spray or colour restores.
- Do not use this hair colour after a permanent waving or straightening. Allow a week before or after a permanent wave or straightening before dyeing your hair.
- Do not use a metal comb or any metallic utensils. Do not prepare mixture until ready to use. Do not save any unused mixture; container may burst. Empty the unused portion properly and discard the container.
- Do not shave before or during colouring.
- Do not use on facial hair such as male beard and moustache.
- Use at room temperature for best colour results.
- Protect clothing and work area to avoid permanent staining.
- To prevent skin from staining, apply petroleum jelly or cold cream to your ears and all around the hairline. If staining occurs, dip a towel in normal shampoo and remove the stain immediately.
- In case of close cut hair, the hair can not be dyed; so apply the mixture in its fullness and place a tissue to help the penetration of the mixture into hair.
Colouring Shampoo: Water, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Oleth-10, p-Phenylenediamine, Lauryl alcohol, m-Aminophenol, Ethanolamine, Resorcinol, Oleic acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Octyldodecanol, Hydrolyzed silk, Sodium chloride, Sodium sulfite, Steartrimonium chloride, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium ascorbate, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) leaf extract, Hydrolyzed soy protein, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, Parfum, Behentrimonium chloride, Disodium-EDTA, Thioglycolic acid, Vitex trifolia fruit extract / Angelica gigas root extract / Angelica dahurica root extract / Rheum undulatum root/stalk/stem extract / Eclipta prostrata extract / Water / Butylene glycol, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract / Butylene glycol / Phenoxyethanol, Water / Butylene glycol / Panax ginseng root Extract, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower water, Water / Alcohol / Hydrogenated lecithin / Lawsonia inermis (Henna) leaf extract / Caprylic/Capric triglyceride / Cocoyl glutamic acid, Camellia japonica seed oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
Developer: Water, Propylene glycol, Hydrogen peroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Phosphoric acid